INFO TECH was founded in October 1994 by Wojciech Kozlowski as a free-lance consulting firm offering services to the industry and cooperating with Department of Applied Informatics at Gdansk University of Technology.
The build-up of the present team of specialists was started from the end of 1997.
Since then INFO TECH has been recognized as a reliable outsourcing partner of several companies from Finland, Sweden, Poland, the USA, India and many other countries.
In January 2002 the firm was transformed into a partnership - joint venture of 4 partners: Wojciech Kozlowski, Tomasz Gromadzki, Hubert Lyskawa and Marcin Pazik.
The firm is located in Gdansk, a large city at the Baltic coast of Poland, with several direct airline connections daily to Nordic countries, Germany, France, the UK, Italy.
Our business area is:
- Developing software for distributed real-time systems in power distribution automation and industrial automation domains.
- Developing monitoring devices and systems for industrial applications.
- Supporting systems integration; developing protocol converters on embedded and PC-based platforms.
- Delivering reusable components of 'industrial netware'
- Systems integration.
- Solving customer's problems by the core competence in information technology and specialized knowledge of communication technology and control engineering.
'INFO TECH' Dr Wojciech E. Kozlowski sp.j.
80-172 Gdansk, Poland
Enterprise Registry Id: KRS 0000090773
VAT Id: PL9570816045
Initial capital: 140000 PLN
Technology office and visiting address:
Partyzantow 76 / 410
80-254 Gdansk, Poland
Tel: +48 58 3018527