In March 2023 INFO TECH has released a new version of 61850 Avenue toolset with new capabilities.
IEC 61850 client tool version 2.1.13:
- added functionality of cyclic data polling in a common monitoring view of selected data items from different server IEDs (PDV - Process Data View),
- verified support to secure connection using TLS (Transport Layer Security),
- minor improvements.
New functionality of 61850 Avenue - Cyclic Data Polling in Process Data View (PDV)
61850 Relay Simulator:
- verified support to secure connection using TLS.
61850 ICD Editor:
- added definitions of new LN classes specified in the IEC 61850-7-410 Ed.2.1, IEC 61850-7-420 Ed.2.0 and IEC 61400-25-2 Ed.2.0 and Edition 2.1 of the IEC 61850 standard.
- improvements in messages streams view and routable messages.
Sampled Values Toolset
- added support of sampoling and messaging options defined in the IEC 61869-9.
Welcome to learn the details of the new release of the 61850 Avenue toolset.
INFO TECH testing and simulation tools for the IEC 61850 standard based communication are already licensed to over 100 companies and research institutions from 5 continents.