Upon an order of our customer from the United Kingdom, during the first two weeks of September 2015 INFO TECH was running four IEC 61850 training courses of basic and advanced levels.
During the year 2014 6 new customers purchased licenses to INFO TECH software implementing the IEC 61850 communication standard.
Currently our solutions for the server end are utilized by 10 companies, while the solutions for the client end are applied by 20 companies and research organizations. Our customers-licensees are located in 12 countries on 3 continents.
During the conference session in Sopot on 27th of November 2014 our company received a certificate of participation in the project Work - Respect - Appreciation. 7 Steps to Work-Life Balance.
Wioleta Chałas was representing our company in 7 workshops of this project. The goal of this project was to educate entrepreneurs to properly reconcile work duties and private lives of their employees.
Page 4 of 9
- IEC 61850 Ed.2 conformance certificate for power monitoring units of Camille Bauer Metrawatt AG (2018-09)
- Awarded product of our customer Elektrometal Energetyka S.A. (2018-09)
- Awarded product of our customer RELPOL S.A. (2018-09)
- Participants' feedback to our advanced IEC 61850 training session in Gdansk on 8-9 May 2018 (2018-05)
- IEC 61850 Edition 2 conformance certificate for Easergy P3U30 protection relay (2018-02)
- INFO TECH offers IEC 61850 conformance testing of server IEDs (2017-11)
- INFO TECH IEC61850 Software Library awarded on ENERGETAB (2017-09)
- Our solutions presented at PAC World 2017 conference (2017-06)
- Participants' feedback to our advanced IEC 61850 training session on 23-24.5.2017 (2017-05)
- INFO TECH source code library and pre-testing service allow to pass the IEC 61850 conformance test (2017-04)