Upon an order of our customer from the United Kingdom, during the first two weeks of September 2015 INFO TECH was running four IEC 61850 training courses of basic and advanced levels.
During the year 2014 6 new customers purchased licenses to INFO TECH software implementing the IEC 61850 communication standard.
Currently our solutions for the server end are utilized by 10 companies, while the solutions for the client end are applied by 20 companies and research organizations. Our customers-licensees are located in 12 countries on 3 continents.
During the conference session in Sopot on 27th of November 2014 our company received a certificate of participation in the project Work - Respect - Appreciation. 7 Steps to Work-Life Balance.
Wioleta Chałas was representing our company in 7 workshops of this project. The goal of this project was to educate entrepreneurs to properly reconcile work duties and private lives of their employees.
Page 6 of 11
- Partnership agreement with RiverRay Inc. (2019-10)
- IEC 61850 training in Taiwan / IEC 61850通訊訓練 (2019-09)
- Invited presentation at the 2019 IEC 61850 Workshop in Taipei, Taiwan \ 快速導入IEC 61850 標準與促進智慧電網產業發展 (2019-07)
- GOOSE performance test of Easergy P5F30 relay (2019-06)
- IEC 61850 conformance certificates for Easergy P5U20, P5V20 and P5M30 protection relays (2019-06)
- Participants' feedback to our advanced IEC 61850 training course on 5-6 June 2019 (2019-06)
- INFO TECH Technology Office moved to new location - GREEN OFFICE building in Gdansk (2019-04)
- IEC 61850 conformance certificates for Easergy P5F30 protection relay (2019-03)
- Already 3% of the global market share in supplying IEC 61850 implementation to protection relays? (2019-02)
- IEC 61850 Ed.2 conformance certificate for Ashida Electronics protection relay ADR245B (2018-12)