IEC 61850 Client Communication Component: a ready-made software component for building PC applications with IEC 61850 client interface
Two product lines: for MS Windows 32-bit/64-bit (2000/XP/Vista/7/8) and for Linux (2.4/2.6 kernel).
- Developed using source code of INFO TECH IEC61850 Software Library.
- Supports IEC 61850 client interface for communication with server devices.
- Allows to connect to any IEC 61850 server device and browse its data model.
- Presents the server data model for viewing its contents and invoking available services: reading, writing, control, reporting.
- Allows to conduct all typical communication procedures performed between the SCADA client and the server device.
- Can maintain multiple connections to multiple servers.
- Provides an easy to use API for application programmers, based on ACSI definitions from the IEC61850-7-2, with XML based data description.
- DLL component for MS Windows platforms, static library component for Linux platforms.
- License protected with security adapter - dongle.
Trial version of 61850 CCC and its User's Guide are available after signing the license contract for product evaluation.