IEC 61850 Server Communication Component: a ready-made software component for building PC applications with IEC 61850 server interface
Two product lines: for MS Windows (2000/XP/Vista/7/8) and for Linux (2.4/2.6 kernel).
- Developed using source code of INFO TECH IEC61850 Software Library.
- Supports IEC 61850 server interface for an application communicating with client devices.
- Generation of the code implementing server data model associated with application data using the supplied tool program.
- Simple API enabling SCC to read application data and events, to write application data and to pass control commands to the application.
- Allows to maintain simultaneous connections with up to 3 client devices.
- DLL component for MS Windows platforms, static library component for Linux platforms.
- License protected with security adapter - dongle.
- responding to client request of connection establishing and disconnection,
- responding with contents of the data model,
- responding to read or write requests with server data,
- performing control operations upon request from IEC 61850 client,
- creating new or deleting existing (dynamic) data sets upon request from IEC 61850 client,
- access to data sets (pre-configured and dynamically created),
- configurable reporting function (both buffered and unbuffered report control blocks are supported),
- sending reports of data changes, data quality changes, data updates and data integrity,
- sending general interrogation reports with server data.
61850 SCC User's Guide is available after signing the license contract for product evaluation.