Multiple IEDs simulation application - a program capable of simulating a network of IEC 61850 server IEDs: an ultimate software tool for testing IEC 61850-based system configurations!
Simulates one or more IEC 61850 server devices using SCL files (ICD/CID/SCD).
Enables using target or user defined IP addresses of simulated devices (when running with administrator priviledges).
Allows to simulate device shutdown, restart and configured initialization time.
Data values of simulated devices can be changed manually or using configured formulas (e.g. time dependent, user variable dependent).
Allows to test DO and SBO control commands in both normal and enhanced security models.
Allows to operate on setting groups.
Allows to activate and deactivate GOOSE Publishers.
Supplied together with 61850 ICD Editor - to enable creating or modifying SCL files used for simulation.
When checking available IEC 61850 simulation tools have you ever wondered:
- why do I have to program application functions performance instead of verifying IEC 61850 system configuration and data flows ?
- why the target SCD/CID files cannot be used ?
- why the simulation of data value and quality changes is so tedious and complicated ?
- why the tools cannot offer a simple way of verifying all data flows between server and client devices ?
- and why these tools are so expensive ?
- There has to be a better solution ! Based on what the users need for system level testing.
Special discount to schools and universities.