INFO TECH is a reliable IT company, experienced in software and hardware development for power distribution automation and industrial automation markets.
We offer also consulting services in systems integration, with top level expertise in communication protocols and networks.
INFO TECH is specialized in merging legacy systems with new standards. We deliver new solutions for data acquisition and data communication in real-time monitoring and control systems.
Our competence areas cover also signal processing, distributed application programming, development of configuration and test supporting tools.
Development of embedded systems
- Quality real-time software for monitoring and control devices based on various types of microprocessors.
- Design of hardware according to functional specification from the customer.
- Complete functional tests in simulated environments.
- Short time-to-market.
- Implementation of configuration tools.
Implementation of communication interface of industrial protocol to customer's device (both embedded and PC-based)
- Robust and fast code in embedded environment (using C or assembly language).
- Experts in application to protocol mapping.
- Smart engineering solutions.
- Full communication tests according to the detailed specification agreed with the customer.
- Short time-to-market cycle (up to 3 months - depending on complexity of the customer’s device and functional tests).
- On customer’s request - implementation of intuitive and easy to use configuration software on PC Win32, Linux or PalmOS platforms.
- Examples of protocols: IEC60870-5-101, -103, -104, IEC61850, DNP, Modbus, SPA, Profinet, LONWorks, protocols on TCP/IP, etc.
Development of software libraries with stacks of industrial protocols
- Platform independent, well commented source code (ANSI C).
- Execution chain prepared for preemptive as well as cooperative multitasking.
- Implementation optimized for short execution times.
- Well defined external interfaces to physical layer and application.
- Short time-to-market cycle (up to 3 months).
- Protocols: IEC61850, IEC60870-5-101, -103, -104, DNP3, Modbus, SPA, CANopen, LONWorks, protocols on TCP/IP, etc.
- Systems integration (control systems and enterprise management, upgrade of legacy systems to new standards, new connectivity solutions).
- Development services in the agreed scope.
- Feasibility studies for new technologies, comparisons of different solutions, new standards, recommendations.
- Conversion of language versions in control applications (English, Polish, German, French, Finnish, Russian - other languages in cooperation with the customer).
The program allows to import an SCD file (System Configuration Description) and visualize all configured GOOSE data flows among devices in the graphical connection diagram. In case of a large system the connection diagram may not fit to a single screen but the tool allows for an easy navigation in the context of any data flow: to a chosen IED, a chosen source data or a chosen destination.
GOOSE data flow can be also presented in the form of a list of all outgoing and all incoming data - with the possibility to use IED filters on both ends. The produced list can be exported into a text file.
61850 GOOSE System Viewer can be used for online monitoring of GOOSE communication in the running installation. In online mode the connections on the diagram and the transmissions in the list are marked with colors that describe whether:
- GOOSE transmission proceeds correctly with source and destination data marked with green background,
- GOOSE transmission has stopped (old data),
- an erroroneus frame has been detected,
- there is no transmission,
while any selected connection is distinguished with blue color.
The tool allows also to set up the monitoring for two additional views: the list of events (changes of data in GOOSE messages) and the list of alarms (based on user defined conditions on data in GOOSE messages).
61850 GOOSE System Viewer will be offered as an optional program to 61850 Avenue toolset (extended license price).
Presentation material of the 61850 GOOSE System Viewer tool (także wersja polska)
Leaflets of 61850 GOOSE System Viewer
Special discount to schools and universities.